Team Renovate comes to your aid with a new infographic published on this subject. The graphic is clear and easy to read, giving helpful tips for those who want to try out the adventure of building a retaining wall themselves.
You Need A Retaining Wall:
- When you want to control downhill erosion
- When your house is downhill from soil lines
- When your foundation is threatened by a sliding hill
- When you need usable land
- When you want to manage water runoff
- When you need extra seating
After briefly defining these situations, the infographic shows the options for retaining walls:
- Timber Wall
- Cinder Blocks
- Stackable Blocks
- Natural Stone
- Concrete Wall
The infographic also shows beside these tips the materials you need to each wall type as well as the estimated costs.
Under each, wall type the graphic shows Good For and Bad For signs, this way being much easier to choose the right type.
Team Renovate started publishing infographics like this hoping to serve you better. If you have any questions fell free to contact us by calling (760) 642-5414.